Napoli and Cristiano Giuntoli have reached an agreement to terminate the contract. The 51-year-old sporting director will join Juventus on a five-year contract, Tuttosport reported on Saturday.
Giuntoli joined Napoli from Cagliari in 2015 as sporting director. Won the first Scudetto in 33 years last season.
But Napoli are facing a big challenge following the departures of coach Luciano Spalletti and South Korea defender Kim Min-Jae before 51-year-old sporting director Juntoli leaves the club. one more After negotiating the termination of the remaining one year contract as well
‘Napoli would like to thank Cristiano Giuntoli for eight years of cooperation with President Aurelio De Laurentiis, CEO Andrea Chiavelli and with all the coaches who worked. together with the team’, said the statement of the famous Naples team.
Juventus said in a statement: ‘This is one of the best news so far. Because we finally got in touch with one of the best directors of Italian football.’ At UFABET
‘Guntoli has done brilliantly and we are counting on him to continue his good work in Turin when he returns as our new director.’